Vinyl Siding Installation
SIDING REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Signs You Need New Siding
New siding is an important investment, so right now you might be asking yourself, "How do I know if I need new siding?" Here are some common signs your house’s siding needs to be replaced:
- Cracking, rotting or warping in the siding
- Bubbles or holes in siding
- Peeling paint or wallpaper inside
- Siding needs frequent repainting
- Lower than normal home energy efficiency
Why Choose Vinyl?
There are many options to choose from when it comes to siding for your home. What sets vinyl apart?
- Cost – Vinyl siding is by far the most cost efficient of siding options, sometimes costing as much as a third less while still delivering exceptional performance.
- Appearance – Available in a wide swath of gorgeous colors, and highly resistant to fading and unsightly decay, vinyl is a great-looking choice for any home.
- Durability – In addition to longevity that many other materials can’t offer, the durability of vinyl siding means that your home is better protected from the elements. Most vinyl siding can withstand winds of 110 miles per hour, or more!
- Energy Efficiency – Vinyl siding improves your home’s energy efficiency by bringing down thermal bridging. In other words, it acts as another layer of insulation that’s more effective than wood or metal. That means lower heating costs in winter and lower cooling costs in summer. That’s a big deal with Connecticut’s hot summers and cold winters.
Contact Aladdin today to learn more about our vinyl siding products & services.
Vinyl Siding Gallery
WHY CHOOSE US
Family Owned & OperatedAladdin is a family-owned and operated Connecticut company, located just outside historic downtown New Haven in Hamden, CT.
Connecticut's Leader In...Vinyl replacement windows, entry and storm doors, retractable awnings, patio covers, wrought iron and aluminum railing and vinyl siding